Government Hospitals in Jaipur
Superintendent: 565647(O), 515432 (R)
Additional Superintendent: 560291/320 (O), 518681(R)
Timings for OPD patients:
Summer: April 1 to Sept. 30 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Winter: Oct. 1 to March 31 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
On State holidays
Summer: 8.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
Winter: 9.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
Timing for Medical Outdoor Services
Summer: 8 a.m. to 12 noon, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Winter: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Visiting Hours :
Friends/Relatives can visit their patients who are admitted in the hospital, except when the doctor is on the round.
Summer: 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Winter: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Other Facilities at SMS. :
- Medical examination for health certificate is done free of cost when the certificate is required by a govt. organization and at a minimal fees.
- Life saving drugs & fluids are provided to patients at less than the market price.
- Ambulance service is available round the clock at the rate of Rs. 3.50 per k.m. Wheel chairs & Stretchers available free of cost.
- Medicines are given free of charge to patients facing emergency and to patients below poverty line.
- Meals, as prescribed by the dietician are served to patients. Provision to give food free to the poor patients.
Address: Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Near Railway Crossing, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
Office & Enquiry/Reception : 551460
Chief Medical Officer : 552034
Hospital Timings :
Summer: 8 a.m - 12 p.m. 5.30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
(1st April - 30th Sept.)
Winter: 9 a.m.- 1 p.m. 5 p.m. - 6.30 p.m.
(1st Oct. - 31st March)
On state holidays: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- 24 hours emergency services.
- Ambulance Services.
- Wheel chairs, Stretcher and trolleys are provided free of cost.
- Medical Store facilities at reasonable cost.
- Separate Wards for male and female.
- Free medical facilities for people living below poverty line, having medicare relief card.
- Rs. 5 /- per patient is charged for patient's ticket.
- There are 2 male and female wards to provide free medical facilities.
- 7 cottage wards are also available.
- T.B. patients are provided essential medicines free of cost.
- Handicap, aged, children and pregnant women are given priority in queues.
Address: Station Road, Near Chandpole Gate, Jaipur.
Superintendent : (O) 205988 (R) 382161, 382606
Deputy Superintendent : (O) 378721 (R) 310035, 322068
R.M.O. : (O) 378721 (R) 361176, 365268
Inquiry : 372323
Timings for Outdoor Patients :
(1st April – 30 Sept.): 8.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. 5.30 p.m. – 7.00 p.m.
(1st Oct. – 31st March): 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. 5.00 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
On State holidays
Summer : 8.30 a.m. – 10.30 a.m.
Winter : 9.30 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.
Other Facilities :
- There are 3 medical stores within the premises of the hospital to provide medical facilities at reasonable prices.
- There are free wheel chairs & stretchers for the patient.
- Ambulance is available at nominal charges.
- Necessary life saving drugs & fluids are provided at rates lesser than the market cost.
- Free of cost meals to hospitalized patients.
- Free medicines to all patients in emergency cases, card Holders living below the poverty line.
- 25% of the amount of money from medicare relief society is spent for providing free medical facilities to the poor patients.
- After serving cardholders and emergency patients, free medicines are provided to the poor, widows, senior citizens, handicaped, freedom fighters etc.
Address: Chikitsalaya Marg, Bapu Nagar, Jaipur
1st April to 31st Oct.: 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Free Yogasan: 6 a.m. - 7 a.m.
1st Nov to 31st March: 7.30 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. and 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Free Yogasan: 6.30 a.m. - 7.30 p.m.
Other Facilities :
- Dairy, for fresh cow's milk.
- Library facilities.
- Juice centre for fresh fruit juice.
- Instrumental Exercise Lab.
- Research on natural treatment.
- Morning Yoga classes.
- Pollution free, pleasant atmosphere.
- Awareness of health hazards.
- Provision Store.
- Treatment facilities for both outdoor & indoor patients.
- Daily, fortnightly and monthly treatment charges for outdoor patients.
- General Ward, Cottage & Delux Room facilities for indoor patients, charges include treatment charges.
Address: Sanganeri Gate, Jaipur.
Superintendent : 664498 (O) 620172 (R)
Deputy Superintendent : 610616(O) 334751(R)
(1st Apr. – 30th Sept.) 8.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. and 5.30 p.m. – 7.00 p.m.
(1st Oct. – 31st March) 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. and 5.00 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
Summers : 8.30 a.m.– 10.30 a.m.
Winters : 9.30 a.m.– 11.40 a.m.
Other Facilities :
- Ambulance is available round the clock
- Facilities for General, Private & Cottage Wards.
- Lodging facilities available are also at reasonable charges for patient’s relatives etc. within the premises of the hospital.
- Information regarding births & deaths is maintained here & sent to the Nagar Nigam through this department.
- Medical store facility is available within the premises of the hospital for 24 hours.
- Provision of free diet, milk, curd, egg etc. Meals are served to the patients at their beds.
- Free medical treatment & diagnostic facilities to people living below the poverty line.
Jay Kay Lon Mother & Child Health Institute
Address: Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Opp. Kesargarh), Jaipur.
R.M.O. Residence: 520436
Deputy Supdt: 619825 620674 (R)
Summer (1st April – 30th Sept.) : 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. 5.30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Winter (1st Oct. – 31st March) : 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. 5 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
On state holidays
Summer :8 – 10 a.m.
Winter : 9 – 11 a.m.
Other Facilities :
- No fees is charged from patients from B.P.L. card holders, Handicap and Orphans.
- Free medical facilities to all patients in emergency cases.
- After serving emergency patients & patients from Medicare Relief.
- Society other poor,handicap, orphan, etc. are provided medical facilities.
- 25% of the amount of money from Medicare Relief Society is spent for providing free medicines of the poor patients.
- Free wheel-chair & stretchers available.
- Facility of 2 ambulance.
- Free meals for patients as advised by the doctors.
- Free medical facilities to patients below the poverty line, having Medicare relief card.
- 3 Medical Stores to provide medicines at reasonable prices round the clock.
Government Satelite Hospital
Address: B-5, Shiv Marg
Jaipur - 302016.
Phone: - 2202449
Government Satelite Hospital (Sethi Colony)
Address: Janta Colony, Jaipur.
Hospital : 613737, 560291 (Ext. 592)
Superitendent : 607967 (O) 222111 (R)
Deputy Supdt. : 613737 (O) 336410 (R)
(1st April-30th Sept.): 8 a.m.-12 noon 5 p.m.-7 p.m.
(1st Oct.-31st March): 9 a.m.-1 p.m. 4.30 p.m.-6.30 p.m.
On state holidays: 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
- In case of emergency free medical facilities are provided to all patients.
- Free meals are provided to hospitalized patients.
- After serving medicare relief card holders & emergency patients, other poor patients, widows, senior citizens, handicap or orphans are provided medical facilities
- 25% of the amount from medical relief society is spent for providing medical facilities to poor patients.
- Medicines for 15 days are provided free to Indoor & Outdoor patients.
- There are separate wards for male & female
- Children, Handicapped, Aged & Pregnant women are given priority in queue.
- For free treatment & medical facilities to hospitalized patients, there are 5 wards with a total of 312 beds.
- For serious patients, there is a provision of emergency ward with facility of 32 beds.
- Life-saving drugs, oxygen etc. are provided free of cost
- Emergency services are available round the clock.
Address: Laxminagar, Ajmer Road, Jaipur
Government Dental College and Hospital
Address: Shastri Nagar, Jaipur
Phone: +91 141 228 0077, 228 0090, 228 0099
Address: Choti Chaupar, Gangori Bazaar Road , Towards Brahmpuri, Jaipur