Driving License in Jaipur
Are you one of those naive Jaipur citizens who is still little clueless about how to get a driving license in Jaipur or how to apply for driving license online in Jaipur. Then here you’ll get all the required information on how to go by to get your driving license in Jaipur. First & foremost, all the Jaipur citizens who want to apply for driving license will have to comply by all the rules & regulations set forth by Government of India; i.e. they will to first apply for Learner’s License and subsequently fulfill all the required formalities before applying for permanent driving license.
Below in simple 4 steps we’ve explained every procedure & prerequisites that you need to follow for getting permanent driving license.
1st step: apply for learner’s license
Parivahan Bhawan, Sahkar Marg,
Jaipur-302 005 (Rajasthan),
Phone: 0141-2740021, 2740023, 5116111, 5108461-63,
2nd step: submit the application form & prepare for a simple learner’s license test
After successfully passing this test, applicant will be finally given the Learner’s license, which gets expired after 6 months from the date of issue. Please note that acceptance of application form is subjected to validity of all the identity proof that applicant has to submit to the RTO.
- Proof of residence (photocopy of Passport & Voter Id card).
- Age proof (Photocopy of birth certificate & school leaving certificate).
- 3 passport Size photographs.
- Medical certificate (Form 1 & Form 1A); Both these forms have to be collected from RTO office itself or download it from RTO website.
- Man Mohan Verma: 9351407898.
- Royal Trade Links: (0141) 4362609.
- Icon Enterprises: 7895630915.
- Agrawal & Company: 9829053283.
- Rajender Sharma: 9829288817.
- Vijendra Singh: 9829928657
3rd step: Join a driving school & learn drivingAfter getting learner’s license applicant has to obviously get behind the wheel and learn driving. Applicant can either learn driving all by himself or can choose to a join reputed driving school. The latter option however must be given more preference. In case if applicant choose to learn driving by all alone. Then he or she has to ensure that front & back plate of his or her car bears ‘L’ mark in red color. This is important for denoting the commuters that you’re still learning to drive a car. However, driving students/learners must always prefer a less congested roads or where there is less traffic. Applicant also has to bear in mind that his or her learning license’s validity is only for 6 months. So, he or she has to learn driving within the span of 6 months.
Contact information’s of leading Driving Schools in Jaipur
- Vijay Vergiya Motor Driving School: (0141) 2761370.
- Rajasthan School of Motoring Chaura Rasta: (0141) 2577921.
- Shri Shyam Motor Driving School: (0141) 3132477.
- New Lucky Motor Driving School: (0141) 5066661.
- Astha Motor Driving School: (0141) 2545964.
- Jain Motor Driving School: (0141) 2590280.
4th step: Appear for RTO Driving testNow comes the D day, i.e. RTO driving test. As per the RTO rules, an applicant can appear for the test after minimum of 30 days from the date of issue of the learner's license. Needless to say, applicant has to pass this practical driving test for getting the permanent driving license. An RTO official obviously supervises the entire test, who judges whether the applicant knows all the nuances of driving; whether he or she is qualified enough to be a responsible driver. If the RTO official is satisfied that applicant’s driving skills are good enough, then permanent driving license is almost certain. And if the applicant does pass this crucial test, then he or she will have to again resubmit the identity proof documents. In case the applicant fails this test, then he/she can again reappear for the test after the span of 7 days.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0