Administration in Jaipur
The Jaipur Secretariat
Jaipur Municipal Corporation (JMC)
- To cater the growing needs of the city by providing suitable services.
- To carry out city renovation and beautification projects like maintenance of heritage sites, parks, roads, subways, bridges etc.
- To provide the best amenities that too in the most proficient manner
- Construction of several educational as well as health centers
- Providing sufficient water supply, electricity, waste water management, collection of garbage on a regular basis from all over the city
- To carry out maintenance and development work in the city
- To develop recreation centers in different part of the city.
Zones of JMC:
- Moti Dungri (10 wards)- ward no. 35,38,39,44 to 51
- Hawa Mahal East(11 wards)- ward no. 49, 52 to 59, 72 to 73
- Hawa Mahal west( 7 wards)- ward no. 60 to 62, 64 to 64,70,71
- Vidhya Dhar Nagar (17 wards)- ward no. 1 to 10, 15 to 17, 67 to 69.
- Civil Line (13 wards)- ward no. 11 to 14, 18 to 22, 4 to 43, 63
- Sanganer (7 wards)- ward no. 30 to 34, 36, 37
- Amer (4 wards)- ward no. 74 to 77
- Mansarover (8 wards)- ward no. 23 to 29, 40
Jaipur Development Authority (JDA)
Jaipur is one of the most well planned cities of India in the present times. JDA is constantly working for the citizens of Jaipur and is committed to take Jaipur at new high levels of progress. JDA is armed with the planned implementation of development schemes.
Undertakings Of JDA Includes:
- Development and implementation of residential schemes and commercial projects
- To develop basic amenities like roads, parks, ring roads etc.
- Rehabilitation of Kachhi Basti
- Development of transport facilities
- Development of rural areas adjoining Jaipur
- Implementing road side plantation.